ABOUT SHIELD SOCIETY
Make a difference in the lives of thousands of Lancers through membership in Shield Society! Based on the spiritual admonition to take up the full armor of God (Eph. 6:10-17) and the words of our alma mater, Shield Society members:
- Support the mission and vision of Orange Lutheran High School.
- Understand the importance of redefining the high school experience.
- Desire that more and more students are touched by Orange Lutheran so that they will make difference in our communities, congregations and in the marketplace.
- Make a minimum contribution of $1,500 toward our Annual Fund which supplements tuition and provides the necessary funding for the true cost of educating students.
- An invitation to an annual Shield Society gathering.
- Two tickets to our annual Christmas at the Nechita performing arts show as well as a pre-show reception.
- An exclusive insider publication twice a year.
Please prayerfully consider joining a committed group of friends who are dedicated to supporting Orange Lutheran fulfill its message of helping students internalize the Gospel message of salvation in Christ Jesus! For more information, contact Bruce Freeman, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-282-4626.